2/3/14

Helping others is WHERE it's AT!!!!

I remember reading Napoleon Hill's book Think and Grow Rich about a year and a half ago and thinking to myself that I wanted nothing more than to help others… NOT for my own personal gain.. but because its so rewarding to make someone ELSE happy!

I initially discovered Beachbody to keep myself accountable so that I could reach a goal and actually COMPLETE a program… I would have NEVER thought at the time that I would be receiving messages from MY coaches FIRST thing in the morning to tell me that they received they BIGGEST paycheck for ONE WEEK of helping others do the same!!  

My coaches are in AWE because people are trusting them.. to help them...

- To complete a workout program.. 
- To eat cleaner..
- To get motivation for something that THEY'VE been WANTING for so long..




The JOY and EXCITEMENT that my coaches have from seeing their business thrive and GROW has been ABSOLUTELY REWARDING beyond belief!  I could tear up!

Our team does NOT consist of professional fitness trainers or experts in nutrition.. 

Instead, we are made up of stay at home wives/husbands, part time college students, active duty military, full time professionals in Corporate America, teachers, and hair dressers!  We are normal regular people!!

All doing one thing in common… HELPING OTHERS! 

Seriously though.. If you have been thinking about joining.. You don't want to miss out!  It could be YOU messaging me first thing in the morning!!



Apply here:
Coach Application

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios