4/17/15

Guilt-Free Banana Split? Yes Pleas.....

Need a Sweet Treat?

When it comes to sweets, I'm not much of a fan.. in fact, when my body craves anything.. it's usually something salty.  But every now and then.. about once a month.. I WANT CHOCOLATE!  and typically I don't feel guilty when eating it because thats just it.. I don't usually eat sweets. 

BUT.. my challengers and coaches LOVE it!  So, to help all my ladies out, I came up with this Guilt-Free gem!  Yup.. you heard me.. G-U-I-L-T  F-R-E-E!

Here ya go!  ENJOY!  We sure did!

Ingredients:

1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
3 tsp Organic Coconut Oil 
3 small Bananas
1 cup Strawberries
Coconut Oil spray

OPTIONAL:
1 cup fresh Pineapple cubed
2 tsp sliced almonds 

Directions:
Peal bananas and slice about 1/2 inch thick.  Cut stems off strawberries.  Spray coconut oil on lined parchment paper and place fruit on it touching each other.  Place baking sheet in freezer for 2 hours.  












In small mixing bowl, melt coconut oil for 30 seconds.  Add Shakeology and mix together.  OPTIONAL- Add sliced almonds here at this step

Take fruit out of freezer.  And drizzle chocolate mix over fruit.  

Chocolate with immediately get hard and fruit will be ready to eat.  



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios