5/28/15

21 Day Fix Transformation!!

Wow.. I could not WAIT to Share these results from one of my Challengers! 
Check out her AMAZING results! I usually have people ask me "what happens after 21 Days?".. and the answer is this... YOU REPEAT the PROGRAM until you get your desired results!!!!
Kat did JUST that and her results are SOOO GOOD!!!! Don't get me wrong.. she was BACK to her pre-baby weight AFTER the 1st round (21 Days) and into her size 0 jeans by the 5 week!
In fact.. Kat fell in LOVE with the 21 Day Fix that she decided to do it 3X! AND even signed up as a Coach to help others get started JUST like she did! I am SO Proud of the work this girl put into her fitness journey!!!!
Seriously.... the 21 Day Fix has been THE BEST program to get my Challengers.. shoot... my coaches.. and EVEN myself into the the BEST shape!
PLEASE show this girl some LOVE for all her hard work and dedication!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios