4/14/14

Are you READY to take a LEAP OF FAITH???

A year ago I took a leap of faith... Not just for myself, but for my family!

I CHOSE to invest my passion into helping others!  Through fitness and life experiences, I get to help women, moms, and wives become more confident, positive and just happier with life overall.

And while there have been many challenges along the way.. mostly FEAR of FAILURE... I know that I am getting closer to my goals everyday!  Closer to helping MORE people just like me, that want to feel more confident in their own skin.. Want to be PRESENT in their kids lives... and Want to build a GROWING BUSINESS that provides Financial Freedom for their families!

I don't how I stumbled across Coaching a year ago.. However, I am firm believer that someone higher CHOSE this for me!  And through God's favor, I have been given an opportunity to PAY IT FORWARD!  So.. you may be asking yourself.. What does this mean?

It means that I am looking for 3 other women JUST LIKE ME to help grow a business from their home.. that not only allows them to be apart of something BIGGER than themselves.. but allows them gain a sustainable residual income week over week!





I'm looking for women that are:

~ TEACHABLE  Although I would love to accept more than 3,  I will be investing the majority of my time in teaching you HOW to grow this business from the ground up with a SOLID FOUNDATION.. I need people that are coachable and ready to RUN with it!

~ COMMITTED to getting in the best shape of your life in 2014!  If you've already started your journey.. then you are already a step ahead of the game.. If not.. there is NO BETTER time to start than NOW!!

~ FUN & WILLING TO SHARE  Just because this is YOUR BUSINESS... you must be ready to have fun with it!  Treat it like its YOUR million dollar company and be willing to SHARE what you know.. and you will never "work" a day in your life!

If this is you.... and are ready to make 2014 an AMAZING year for yourself and your family, then complete my application here:
http://believefitachievefit.blogspot.com/p/join-team.html

I will be selecting my 3 Coaches to participate in my FAST TRACK program by April 21!

This is only open to my NEW personally sponsored coaches :)

1 comment :

Theme created by Feeric Studios