8/10/15

A Case of the Monday Blues??

Seriously.. I LOVE MONDAYS!!!


I used to think of Mondays as the beginning of a LOOOONNNGGG dreaded work week!... but I've allowed myself to be open to change and opened my mind up to a new way of thinking. See what you FOCUS on E X P A N D S !!!


So if you go into the week or start your day with the mindset that its already going to be horrible.. then it will! Everything that will unfold will be exactly what you thought it would be.. BUT if you change the way you think.. just slightly.. and tell yourself how wonderful MONDAY's are.. (even if you dont believe it at first) You will eventually learn to LOVE the beginning of the week! The beginning to start fresh.. wipe out the previous week.. and set your sites on bigger things!
Why live life dreading every moment of it?
I've been there... and done that.. and TRUST me.. thats no way to live!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios