4/22/15

Shakeology Ice Cream

Ok... so who doesn't like ice cream?...  Right!  Everyone loves it!  I found a recipe that not only allows me to indulge a bit, but its healthy for me!

You may be curious about Shakeology.. and I don't blame you!  I was the same way.  And to be honest.. I wouldn't stamp my name on something that I absolutely did not believe in.  Take a look at all the AMAZING benefits of it!





So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered this GEM recipe!  I tweeked it and found the BEST alternative to Chocolate Ice Cream that is absolutely GUILT FREE!!  Who doesn't want to that?




Chocolate Shakeology Ice Cream Recipe
  • Ingredients
  • 6 ice cubes
  • 1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology
  • 2 cups of almond or coconut milk
  • 1 cup Greek Yogurt plain
  • 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil (melted)
  • 1 tablespoon of peanut butter or almond butter (optional)
  • Directions
  • 1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly together in a blender.
  • 2. Pour into a bowl, dish, or mold, and cover tightly.
  • 3. Place into the freezer for two hours.
  • 4. Serve and garnish with fresh fruit, nuts, or a tablespoon of dark chocolate chips.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios