4/16/15

21 Day Fix progress- Day 11

Its Day 11 of the 21 Day Fix and I am LOVING how much my body is responding!!!!! I have not been this lean in a WHILE!

So as you may know.. I was doing Body Beast for months.  And with that, my nutrition was far from the best.  In fact.. I used the fact that I was counting macros as my crutch to indulge more than I should.. in EVERYTHING!  And while IIFYM is not a bad thing and so many women have gained great results from it.. I found that I personally was just not ready for it.  My body was not ready for it.  Body building is definitely more a mental challenge than a physical challenge.  I have plans to go back to lifting.. and heavy!  but I want to transform myself first a certain way, before I take that plunge again. 

And right now, 21 Day Fix is doing EXACTLY what I have been looking for!

What are you doing today to get yourself more healthier and fit? Its ok if you didn't do anything yesterday.. or even last week.. Start today!! You don't NEED a Monday to start! Get it RIGHT today!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios