12/29/14

A year from NOW you will have wish you started!

I don't know about you.. but I am SO READY for the New Year! and you wanna know my FAVORITE part... its the COMMITMENT that everyone makes to change!

I remember back to 2013 when I FINALLY told that voice in my head to Shut Up! You know.. the one that says:

"You Cant Do It".. 
"Life is Too Crazy"..
"There Isn't Enough Time In The Day"..


For me... 2013 was the BEGINNING! I embraced the Challenge to shut that voice up! 2014 I was able to MAINTAIN! (trust me... that is seriously the hardest part of the process!) And since then... I have been able to help countless women get started on THEIR journeys!

I know sometimes people may question WHY I take pics.. but let me tell you.. Thats truly HOW I gauge my progress! I teach my clients how to focus on THIER bodies instead of the "scale". I was comparing my progress from 2013-2014.. and my weight in BOTH pics is the EXACT SAME! but there was definitely some changes made!

I am so excited to get my very first Challenge Group of the New Year underway! 2015 is going to be HUGE!

I'll be accepting 20 ladies for my Biggest Loser Challenge starting on January 5! Please fill out the application below! Hurry though.. My December challenge capped out at 54 challengers in a matter of DAYS!

http://believefitachievefit.blogspot.com/p/join-my-next-challenge.html

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios