12/9/14

HAPPIER and HEALTHIER

Wow! Coming across this pic of me from 4 years ago when I "thought" I was in the BEST SHAPE of my life AFTER 3 kids... and seeing this pic from today.. has me SHOCKED!


NOT because of the difference in Pant Size.. 
But because... 
4 years ago... I was tired... stressed out.. accepting of the fact that there was NO WAY I could change anything else about my body.. especially AFTER having kids!
- I didn't work out because there wasn't enough time in the day
- I was TIRED of being TIRED
- My nutrition consisted of hot cheetos and beef jerky (<----YUP!)
- I couldn't make it up a flight of stairs WITHOUT losing my breathe
- I had HIPS and they DONT LIE
- I was a smoker of 15 years (only quit during my pregnancies)
- I drank about a bottle of wine a night... maybe more on weekends...
- I was short-tempered and could snap at the drop of a dime
TODAY.....
I'm HEALTHIER and HAPPIER! Thats all!
I love life! I don't strive to be perfect.. only BETTER than I was the day before!
The fact that I've LOST WEIGHT in the process is ALL a RESULT of a decision I made 21 months ago... which was just to GIVE myself an hour a day to focus on ME!
That decision has forever changed my life! My kids lives! and my Family Life!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme created by Feeric Studios